Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Little Pretties

"Love of beauty is taste.
The creation of beauty is art."
             ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

   Summer seems to be getting away from me! Already the middle of the month! I must enjoy every moment. I seem to be very busy lately running around haphazardly. Time to take a breath!
I have added more treasures to the Etsy Shop! Little pretty things I hope everyone will like. Take care everyone and enjoy the sunshine! 













 





I am sharing with:

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I totally love your style! Love the little flower holder too. P.S. I'm also having a giveaway on my blog for a vintage inspired handmade clutch!

    -Brittany Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties Jennelise, the embossed plastic trinket containers are so lovely. l totally missed the awesome florally post below so l've added you to my blog role so that won't happen again :-))...l noticed too that you've added mine to yours, thanks so much for that, hope you have a wonderful fun, sunny week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...lots and lots of pretties!! Loving the Vase with the little blue ribbon!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely one!!
    Yes, seems like Summer is slipping through our fingers...and I have missed visiting you...not much on the computer these days...
    Beautiful treasures, as always! I thought the pretty pastel boxes were soaps! How sweet...
    And I love that quote so much...
    Wishing you a splendid week!
    Love and blessings,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such wonderful things. Your shop is a treasure trove of beauty. Enjoy your last days of summer dear. I adore that sweet profile photo of you. You're lovely!

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete